Install & Use
Add the following code to your project's shard.yml under:
to use in production
- OR -
to use in development
🚧 in progress!!!
Will be either:
- a fast, small, plug-n-play logic-only (eg SFML, SDL, etc.) text editor core
See Monaco from Microsoft but this thing is really separate, while Monaco
is web-based and also just code extracted from VS Code
- a very opinionated text editor
- another one of my dead projects
I don't know which one yet.
also, if you're reading the source code you'll see polished code mixed with
smelly code, and certain parts have different names for the editor itself!
this whole thing is assembled from my previous fiddlings
what it's supposed to do generally:
- be reasonably fast for large and very large files (like ±100MB files). this isn't
practical but good for benchmarking haha!
- support millions of cursors/selections at the same time
- support millions of selections
- show that Crystal code can be written like Smalltalk and still be fast!!! this
is really personal for me, you're welcome to read the code and say what you think
what I wanted/want it to become:
an opinionated text editor!
- Bitmap font only!
- Monochrome/not-many-chrome only!
- Blank slate, everything must be configured
TODO: Write installation instructions here
TODO: Write usage instructions here
TODO: Write development instructions here
- Fork it (https://github.com/your-github-user/aspis/fork)
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request