A full-featured Crystal web framework that catches bugs for you, runs incredibly fast, and helps you write code that lasts.
Install & Use
Add the following code to your project's shard.yml under:
to use in production
- OR -
to use in development
Lucky is a web application framework that:
- Catches bugs you didn't know you had
- Runs incredibly quickly with low memory usage
- Helps you spend more time on code instead of debugging and writing tests.
Learn more about what makes Lucky special.
Lucky has a fresh new set of guides that
make it easy to get started.
Feel free to say hi or ask questions on our
Lucky is growing quickly
Keep up to date by following @luckyframework on Twitter.
You need to make sure to install the Crystal dependencies.
crystal spec from the project root.
- Fork it ( https://github.com/luckyframework/web/fork )
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
Thanks & attributions
- SessionHandler, CookieHandler and FlashHandler are based on Amber. Thank you to the Amber team!
- Thanks to Rails for inspiring many of the ideas that are easy to take for
granted. Convention over configuration, removing boilerplate, and most
importantly - focusing on developer happiness.
- Thanks to Phoenix, Ecto and Elixir for inspiring LuckyRecord's forms,
Lucky's single base actions and pipes, and focusing on helpful error
lucky watch based heavily on Sentry. Thanks @samueleaton!