A full-featured Crystal web framework that catches bugs for you, runs incredibly fast, and helps you write code that lasts.
Install & Use
Add the following code to your project's shard.yml under:
to use in production
- OR -
to use in development
Lucky is still in its early stages. A guide will be written once the API is more stabilized.
You need to make sure to install the Crystal dependencies.
crystal spec from the project root.
Sign up for updates
Sign up for updates on new blog posts, guides, and new releases at the Lucky website
- Fork it ( https://github.com/luckyframework/web/fork )
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request